2020-2021 Pay Rates
|Rink Staff Member||$10.00/hr|
|Rink Staff Shift Leader||$10.15/hr|
All employees are required have an original copy of their social security card or passport for payroll purposes. Scanned copies cannot be used.
Broomball Staff Application (all positions)
Cocoa Shack Staff Primary Responsibilities:
- Serving hot chocolate to fans and players
- Opening and closing Cocoa Shack
- Checking helmets out to players
Rink Staff Primary Responsibilities:
- Ice surface creation and restoration
- Performing general rink maintenance and upkeep
- Shoveling rinks to remove snow
- Keeping the rinks and surrounding area clean
Referee Primary Responsibilities:
- Checking in teams prior to games and practices
- Officiating games
- Keeping score during games
- Keeping time during games
- Filling out game statistics sheets
- Keeping track of Broomball equipment at the rink
Referees will receive both off-ice and on-ice training. No prior experience is necessary, however having a background in sports or officiating can be helpful.
Additional InformationIf you have any questions please email the the Broomball Chair firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to stop by the Broomball office in room G24 of Wadsworth Hall any time it is open if you are interested in becoming more involved with Broomball.
Note that you are permitted to be both a referee and a player on up to two Broomball teams. We will make a best effort to avoid scheduling referees for games in a conference that they participate in.